Every year, 500 billion plastic bottles are sold worldwide. You can help to reduce plastic use by taking a Qwetch leakproof reusable bottle with you. Keeping drinks hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours this bottle is perfect for all seasons.
- Insulated stainless steel bottle in granite blue textured matt finish
- Keeps drinks hot for 12 hours or cold for 24 hours
- Double layer food grade stainless steel
- Leak resistant stainless steel and polypropylene lid
- Stainless steel internal, external walls and inner lid
- No coating or lacquer on the inner wall
- Strong and resistant to corrosion and impacts
- No altered flavour or taste
- BPA free
- Dimensions: Length 26.5cm, Diameter 7cm
- Designed in France
- Manufactured responsibly in China
- Packaged in a cardboard carton
- Do not put in the dishwasher, oven, microwave or freezer
- Clean before each use
- Clean with warm soapy water and/or with baking soda using a non-abrasive element.
- Let it dry head down
- Store with lid removed.
- Careful, hot liquids or hot foods can burn: use the product with caution.
- Do not overfill. Fill to just below the threading in the body.
- To prevent spills and leaking, properly and fully tighten the lid to ensure an airtight seal. Transport upright is recommended.
- Not suitable for carbonated drinks due to build up of pressure.
Qwetch is a French company committed to responsible manufacturing. Qwetch containers are manufactured in China, in selected factories for their top-quality control and their social engagements, which are all supervised by the Qwetch team. Qwetch gives back a share of its revenue to two French associations; Couleur de Chine, help with school enrolment for girls of the MIAO ethnic minority. Génération Cobayes acts on informing youngsters about the impact of their day-to-day behaviour on their health and the environment.