If you are going on a a night swim, Adventure Lights are ideal to either attach to or place in your tow float. The small, lightweight Guardian™ Expedition LED light is a fully waterproof, impact resistant and omnidirectional signal light. It is reliable in almost any situation.
As well as tow floats, it can be easily attached to backpack straps, belts and lash points. It's patented Reverse Polarity Program Switching™ technology allows the light to be changed between flashing and steady on modes by simply flipping the battery over.
Available in five output colours: Blue, Green, Red, White and Yellow
- Clips onto backpacks, belt straps, lash-points and specialty gear.
- Switch between flashing and steady-on by flipping the battery.
- Visible from all directions (omnidirectional).
- Extremely durable, temperature resistant and waterproof.
- Belt clip included.
- Battery Source - 6V Lithium Coin Cell Battery Pack (included).
- Visibility - 3 miles (5km).
- Waterproof rating - 100 Meters (328 Feet).
- Operating temperature - -20°C to +60°C.
- Seal - O-Ring.
- Dome lense - High Impact Polycarbonate.
- Housing material - High-Tech Polymer.
- Dimensions - 4.5cm x 3cm x 2.5cm
- Weight - 0.8oz (20g) With Battery.
- Technology - Patented Omnidirectional Optics, Reverse Polarity Program Switching®.
- Designed in Canada, made in China.
Adventure Lights Inc is a Canadian company whose products are recognized for their extreme durability and outstanding performance. "Extreme Products for Extreme Conditions" is part of their mission statement - to make versatile and unique products that can be consistently relied upon to deliver outstanding performance.