The Adventure Lights Guardian™ Tag-It™ is a great durable, waterproof and lightweight LED light for night swims. The carabiner* base on the Guardian™ Tag-IT safety light allows it to be easily attached to a variety of surfaces. It can be attached to the outside, or placed inside a tow float.
Waterproof, impact-resistant and omnidirectional, this light can be relied upon to maintain visibility during outdoor adventures in almost any situation. Thanks to patented Reverse Polarity Program Switching™ technology, the function of the light can be changed between flashing and steady on modes by simply flipping the battery over.
Available in five output colors: Blue, Green, Red, White and Yellow.
- Carabiner base securely attaches to a variety of surfaces. *not suitable for climbing support.
- Switch between Flashing and Steady-On by flipping the battery.
- Visible from all directions (omnidirectional).
- Extremely durable, temperature resistant and waterproof.
- Battery Source - 6V Lithium Coin Cell Battery Pack (included).
- Optional Battery - 2x Cr2032 3V Coin Cell
- Visibility Range - 5km
- Waterproof rating - 100m
- Operating Temperature - -20 to +60°C
- Environmental Seal - O-Ring
- Dome Lens - High Impact Polycarbonate
- Housing Material - High-Tech Polymer
- Weight - 20g (with battery)
- Dimensions - 5.7cm x 3.4cm x 2.54cm
- Technology Patented Omnidirectional Optics, Reverse Polarity Program Switching®
- Designed in Canada, made in China.
Adventure Lights Inc is a Canadian company whose products are recognized for their extreme durability and outstanding performance. "Extreme Products for Extreme Conditions®" is part of their mission statement - to make versatile and unique products that can be consistently relied upon to deliver outstanding performance.