'Beneath the Waves' by Tracy Evans of Port & Lemon was designed to raise funds for their partner marine conservation charity Sea-Changers. The coastal blues and whites feature choppy waters with a sailing boat, contrasted by a serene underwater landscape of sea creatures and reef plants. The print features the words 'Beneath the waves of fury there is calm’. A great gift for sea swimmers.
- Proceeds of the print goes towards Sea Changers charity
- Dimensions: 36cm x 29cm (approx A3)
- Fine grain heavy weight 300gsm satin paper
- Blue and white print
- Unframed *image for illustrative purposes only
- Signed and dated by the artist Tracy Evans
- Backed with heavy card
- Wrapped in protective cellophane
- Made in Britain
Based in Hampshire, England, Port and Lemon are Tracy Evans and Kate Cooke who both started their creative careers in textile design, Kate as a print designer and Tracy as a woven textiles designer and have many years experience between them in the design industry.
They met at an art show and discovered their mutual appreciation for each others work as well as the beach, dog walking, coastal pubs and cake!