The Florida one-piece swimsuit in bright coral and pink is made from ECONYL® nylon recycled from ghost fishing nets and other waste materials. Not only does ECONYL® save materials from going to landfill, it's enhanced chlorine and salt resistance ensures your swimming costume has a longer life. The block colour panel swimsuit is lined and the sporty fit will keep you comfortable while you are swimming outdoors.
- Low scoop back
- Scoop neck
- Higher Leg
- ECONYL® recycled nylon
- 4-way stretch premium Italian LYCRA® (78% ECONYL® recycled Nylon and xtra life™ LYCRA®)
- Improved chlorine and salt resistance
- Lining: 88% Polyester, 18% Elastane
- Machine washable at 30°C
- Compostable packaging made with non-GMO certified sustainable cassava starch
- Made in Mexico
Studio model 1 wears size Large and is 5'9" / Chest 36" / Waist 30" / Hips 40"
Studio model 2 wears size Small and is 5'7" / Chest 36" / Waist 26" / Hip 35"
Fourth Element have moved to universal sizing, please refer to the size chart below to find the best fit for you.
|XS||163 - 170||74 - 82||57 - 65|
|S||165 - 173||80 - 88||63 - 71|
|M||168 - 175||86 - 94||69 - 77|
|L||170 - 178||92 - 100||75 - 83|
|XL||173 - 180||98 - 106||81 - 89|
|XXL||173 - 180||104 - 112||87 - 95|
|Universal||Hip||Inside Leg||UK size|
|XS||82 - 90||73 - 77||8|
|S||88 - 96||75 - 79||10|
|M||94 - 102||77 - 81||12|
|L||100 - 108||79 - 83||14|
|XL||106 - 114||81 - 85||16|
|XXL||112 - 120||81 - 85||18|
Examples of Fourth Elements sustainable practices include:
- Products are packaged in compostable or FSC certified paper bags or cardboard.
- Their headquarters in Cornwall is entirely powered by solar power.
- Organic waste is composted on site allowing them to test the claims of compostability by packaging suppliers.
- Wetsuits which cannot be repaired or sold are either donated to charitable groups such as those introducing wounded servicemen and women to scuba diving and surfing, or scout troops, or they are re-purposed by local groups into book bags as part of a local young enterprise programme.
- They have their milk delivered in glass bottles from the local dairy.