Coveted by wild swimmers across the UK. The makers Deakin and Blue describe it as a fresh take on a swim classic. The swimsuit has a round neck with front zip and flattering contrast mesh panels. Made with a recycled yarn ECONYL® - produced from regenerated waste including old fishing nets. The suit offers great support and is designed to last, being twice as resistant to chlorine, salt water and oil than standard Lycra, with full UV protection.
- Monroe shape is designed to fit C-E cup busts.
- Two way stretch for a perfect fit.
- Built in bust support with under-bust elastic for lift and shape.
- Round neckline with zip opening.
- Reduced chafing through low cut design under the arms.
- Flattering full bottom coverage with medium cut on the leg.
- High quality, sustainable Italian Lycra® made from recycled yarn ECONYL®.
- Italian powernet mesh highlights the waistline and hips.
- 78% Recycled Polyamide, 22% Elastane.
- High quality, water resistant YKK front zip.
- Designed and manufactured in London, UK.
Before ordering please read the Deakin and Blue sizing guide for the best fit.
- Rinse after every use and hang to dry. Machine wash at 40° after every 2-3 uses.
Deakin and Blue are renowned for their sustainable swimwear and strong company ethos.