Get back to basics with this great small outdoor cooking kit. The Kelly Kettle allow you to boil water wherever you go and the additional kit items provide you with the opportunity to cook. Using whatever natural fuel is lying around (twigs, dry grass, heather, birch bark, pine cones etc) the kettle will bring water to the boil within a matter of minutes.
The Trekker stainless steel kettle & steel fire-base boils 0.6 ltrs of water at a time, perfect for a warming post swim cuppa with your swim buddy. The green whistle on the kettle will let you know when the water has boiled.
The Trekker Kit allows you to heat food and drink in a number of ways:
1) Use the pot-support to cook fast items like noodles and soup over the chimney of the kettle as the water comes to the boil.
2) Once boiled, remove the kettle and place the Hobo Stove on the fire base to create a stable wood stove for use with any size pot or pan. Refuel the Hobo & Base with sticks etc, and cook for as long as you need!
3) Drop the 2 piece grill set onto the fire base to grill chops, steak, sausages, chicken, etc.. Or place a pot on the grill to do some simple cooking.
With nothing to fail or break, the kettles work extremely well in both good and harsh weather conditions. They are a vital piece of camping equipment for any outdoor person.
A fire base & drawstring carrying bag are included as Standard with each Kelly Kettle. The durable steel fire base inverts up into the bottom of our kettles to make the unit as compact as possible for transport and storage.
- 0.6ltr Stainless Steel Kettle & fire base.
- Cook set - which includes: 0.45ltr Pot / Frying Pan (pot lid) / 2 Piece Grill / Gripper Handle
- Pot Support - two pieces which flat pack for easy packing.
- 1 x 350ml cup with silicone Coolip piece and folding handles.
- Small hobo Stove - for cooking over the fire base.
- Drawstring carrying bag
Diameter - 18.5cm / 7.3inchs (widest point at rim of base)
Weight - 1.17kg
Capacity - 0.6 ltr
Kettle height - 26.5 cm / 11 inches
The Kettle has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.