The Hermosa long sleeved surf suit makes a perfect swimsuit for wild swimming. With sweetheart bust, belt-like waist and keyhole back, it brings a bit of style to your outdoor swims. Made in California using certified recycled nylon and polyester, the long sleeves provide great protection from wind chill and the sun with fabric rating UPF 30+ to UPF 50+. Originally designed for surfers, we have chosen to stock some items from Seea due to their outstanding quality and commitment to sustainability.
- Recycled polyester/spandex and recycled nylon
- Fabric rated UPF 30+ to 50+ sun protection
- Original Paloma print.
- Long sleeve top for sun protection.
- Sweetheart detail with high waistband.
- Fully lined, however no shelf bra or padding is included. For more support Seea suggest wearing a bikini top underneath.
- Classic cut bottom.
- Paper based packaging.
- Made in sunny California.
Care instructions: It is recommended to hand wash and drip dry this product.
For larger bust sizes, it is recommended to wear a bikini top underneath the swimsuit.
Seea are a progressive women's surf brand based in California. They are committed to making informed decisions when choosing fabrics, and design with environmental impact in mind. Seea are moving all of their ranges over to recycled materials. The swimwear we are stocking is currently made using Econyl®, regenerated nylon and Repreve®, certified regenerated polyester. Seea's swimwear is designed and made in the USA by skilled seamstresses that earn fair wages.