The men's merino base layer top in blue and teal by Foxology is made in England using 100% super-fine knit merino wool. Merino's natural insulating property and ability to wick away moisture makes it the perfect base layer for laying your clothing after a cold water swim. The ultra soft top is seam free, preventing any discomfort through it's smooth finish.
A women's base layer is also available in our store.
- 100% Superfine Merino wool (non-mulesing).
- Seam-free, whole garment knitting reducing waste.
- Highly breathable & regulates body temperature.
- Wicks moisture away from your body.
- Naturally antibacterial & odour resistant.
- Block colour and fine stripe design details in blue and teal.
- Designed and made in Leicestershire, England.
- 100% Superfine merino spun in Italy.
- The manufacturer recommends washing either by hand or cool wash on a gentle wool cycle with similar colours; Do not dry clean or tumble dry; Do not bleach or use fabric softener; Reshape and dry flat whilst damp.
Length Centre Back to Hem: S-65cm; M-66cm; L-67cm; XL-68cm
Chest (flat measurement): S-47cm; M-50cm; L-53
Model is wearing size Large. He is 5'll and has 94cm chest.cm; XL-57cm
Underarm Length: 48cm
Foxology produces beautiful, high quality, British made luxury knitwear, using ethically and sustainably sourced, 100% merino, lambswool and organic cotton, knitted using whole garment, seam-free technology to ensure waste free. The brand work hard to offer beautiful and desirable knitted products, that are fit for purpose and cause as little environmental impact as possible.