The FINDRA 100% Merino Base Layer Fine Stripe Top is a high quality garment made in the UK using ethically sourced 100% Merino wool from Australia. Using Seamless Performance™ Technology the top is produced in one entire piece in an extremely efficient manufacturing process with no material wastage and next to zero waste.
This midweight merino base layer is soft and breathable next to your skin. The natural insulating property of Merino will keep you cool in warmer weather and warm you up when it’s cooler outside, making it perfect for layering after a swim. Due to merino's odour resistant properties, the Merino base layer can be worn for several days without washing. A round neck will keep the heat in as will the long arm length with integrally knitted thumbholes to keep wrists and hands toasty. The stylish colours look great both layered under other items and on their own. Available from Sea & Stream in two colour options Navy/Teal or Navy/Oatmeal.
- See SIZING GUIDE to determine best fit
- 100% Top quality non-mulesling Australian Merino allows temperature regulation as sweat is wicked away from your skin
- Italian spun wool for the finest fibres possible
- Seamless design means no irritation or rubbing and a fabulous aesthetic
- Women’s specific design with style and performance built in
- Contrasting details at the neckline and cuffs for statement style
- Reinforced cuff area give increased wear resistance
- Thumbholes and longer sleeves allow for hand and wrist coverage, perfect for wearing with your favourite gloves
- Machine washable so you don’t need to worry about getting muddy
- Merino wool won’t smell like synthetic layers allowing you to keep wearing it day after day without it smelling
- Lightweight, fast drying and extremely packable, this top gives you maximum warmth to weight making it the perfect option for multi day trips
- Perfect for layering after a cold water swim
Machine wash at 30°C on a short wash and allow to dry flat. Do not use softeners or bleach and no need to iron.
FINDRA was founded by Scottish fashion designer Alex Feechan. Having searched extensively for clothing that was high performance, comfortable and looked good, Alex found that there was very little available for women like her. ‘No-one was making outdoor clothing for women that was functional fitted well and also attractive and comfortable’. Due to popular demand, in 2018, FINDRA introduced a menswear range to the collection.
The merino used in FINDRA clothing is ethically sourced in Australia from farmers who specialise in non-mulesing practices. FINDRA’s Seamless Performance™ technology, is a process of 3D seamless knitting, produces high-quality garments knitted entirely without seams, resulting in a one-piece garment that’s not been pieced together from component parts. Seamless Performance™ technology is an extremely efficient manufacturing process with no material wastage and next to zero waste.