The Oahu sustainable bikini bottoms are made using ECONYL® nylon recycled from ghost fishing nets and other waste materials. Not only does ECONYL® save materials from going to landfill, it's enhanced chlorine and salt resistance ensures that the bikini has a longer life. The mesh side panels and high waist give a sporty look and feel, perfect for outdoor swimming.
The matching bikini top can be found here
- High waisted
- Mesh side panels
- Contrast waist band
- ECONYL® recycled nylon
- 4-way stretch premium Italian LYCRA® (78% ECONYL® recycled Nylon and xtra life™ LYCRA®)
- Improved chlorine and salt resistance
- Lining: 88% Polyester, 18% Elastane
- Machine washable at 30°C
- Compostable packaging made with non-GMO certified sustainable cassava starch
- Made in Mexico
Model 1 wears size Large and is 5'9" / Chest 36" / Waist 30" / Hips 40"
Model 2 wears size Small and is 5'7" / Chest 36" / Waist 26" / Hip 35"
Fourth Element have moved to universal sizing, please refer to the size chart below to find the best fit for you.
|XS||163 - 170||74 - 82||57 - 65|
|S||165 - 173||80 - 88||63 - 71|
|M||168 - 175||86 - 94||69 - 77|
|L||170 - 178||92 - 100||75 - 83|
|XL||173 - 180||98 - 106||81 - 89|
|XXL||173 - 180||104 - 112||87 - 95|
|Universal||Hip||Inside Leg||UK size|
|XS||82 - 90||73 - 77||8|
|S||88 - 96||75 - 79||10|
|M||94 - 102||77 - 81||12|
|L||100 - 108||79 - 83||14|
|XL||106 - 114||81 - 85||16|
|XXL||112 - 120||81 - 85||18|
Examples of Fourth Element's sustainable practices include:
- Products are packaged in compostable or FSC certified paper bags or cardboard.
- Their headquarters in Cornwall is entirely powered by solar power.
- Organic waste is composted on site allowing them to test the claims of compostability by packaging suppliers.
- Wetsuits which cannot be repaired or sold are either donated to charitable groups such as those introducing wounded servicemen and women to scuba diving and surfing, or scout troops, or they are re-purposed by local groups into book bags as part of a local young enterprise programme.
- They have their milk delivered in glass bottles from the local dairy.