Handmade in the Cotswolds and featuring prints inspired by the sea, these GOTs certified, organic cotton beeswax wraps keep your food super fresh without the use of clingfilm or tinfoil. Great for carrying snacks to fuel your swimming adventures.
Immersed in jojoba oil, pine resin and local British beeswax, the wrap recipe has been perfected to keep them lasting for a year without the wax crumbling or the edges of the wrap fraying. Pine resin provides a natural adhesive, making the wraps clingy.
The medium pack includes:
1 x large wrap 40cm x 40cm. Suitable for large dishes, leafy greens, cake
1 x medium wrap 30cm x 30cm. Suitable for sandwiches, cheese, leftovers
1 x small wrap 20cm x 20cm. Suitable for fruit, biscuits, jar coverings, unused fruit or vegetable halves, snack pouches
Small packs and vegan wraps are also available.
- GOTs certified organic cotton
- Contemporary seaside prints using low impact dyes
- Beeswax, jojoba oil and natural pine resin
- Handmade in Britain
- Lasts for over 1 year
- Once the wrap is no longer useable it can be composted
- Wash with soap in cold water and air dry
- Refresh in the oven every few months
- Only wrap cold food within the wrap
- Not suitable for microwave or oven use
- Keep away from naked flame as the wraps are flammable