Handmade in the Cotswolds and featuring prints inspired by the sea, these GOTs certified, organic cotton beeswax wraps keep your food super fresh without the use of clingfilm or tinfoil. Great for carrying snacks to fuel your swimming adventures.
Immersed in jojoba oil, pine resin and local British beeswax, the wrap recipe has been perfected to keep them lasting for a year without the wax crumbling or the edges of the wrap fraying. Pine resin provides a natural adhesive, making the wraps clingy.
The small pack includes:
1 x medium wrap 30cm x 30cm; Suitable for sandwiches, cheese, leftovers
1 x small wrap 20cm x 20cm; Suitable for fruit, biscuits, jar coverings, unused fruit or vegetable halves, snack pouches
Medium packs and vegan wraps are also available.
- GOTs certified organic cotton
- Contemporary seaside prints using low impact dyes
- Beeswax, jojoba oil and natural pine resin
- Handmade in Britain
- Lasts for over 1 year
- Once the wrap is no longer useable it can be composted
- Wash with soap in cold water and air dry
- Refresh in the oven every few months
- Only wrap cold food within the wrap
- Not suitable for microwave or oven use
- Keep away from naked flame as the wraps are flammable
Based in the Cotswolds, Carly and Fran, founders of the Beeswax Wrap Co. developed the wraps whilst trying to live as plastic free as possible due to concern regarding the detrimental effect of plastic on the environment and effects of plastic leaching into their foods. Their mission is to try and make a small but positive difference in a kind and thoughtful way.
Shop by your values