Spacious unisex fit check the sizing guide for the best fit or email us at email@example.com and we can advise you.
Fourth Element began as a diving company who set out to design high quality clothing with a simple, diving orientated style. Outdoor swimmers are starting to purchase the brand due to the quality, design and environmental commitment of the company.
Fourth Element are committed to doing everything they can to preserve oceans for the future and with this in mind introduced their Ocean Positive range of swimwear and products. Ocean Positive products were originally conceived a from recycled ghost nets and other discarded waste – turned into ECONYL® yarn to use in their swimwear and rashguards. They are constantly reviewing their products to add more sustainable fabrics and ensuring anything created is thoughtfully considered for its environmental impact.
Examples of Fourth Elements sustainable practices include:
- Products are packaged in compostable or FSC certified paper bags or cardboard.
- Their headquarters in Cornwall is entirely powered by solar power.
- Organic waste is composted on site allowing them to test the claims of compostability by packaging suppliers.
- Wetsuits which cannot be repaired or sold are either donated to charitable groups such as those introducing wounded servicemen and women to scuba diving and surfing, or scout troops, or they are re-purposed by local groups into book bags as part of a local young enterprise programme.
- They have their milk delivered in glass bottles from the local dairy.
Plastic free packaging