Did you know that chemicals within standard sunscreens can lead to coral reef bleaching and toxicity to fish and coral larvae?
The mineral reef safe tinted sunscreen SPF30 by Stream2Sea contains non-toxic biodegradable ingredients that will keep you safe in the sun whilst leaving no harmful trace in the the water which you swim in.
The natural tint reduces the whitening effect that are common with mineral sunscreens, blending well with most skin tones.
Non-greasy and easy to apply, it is suitable for sensitive skin. With an antioxidant blend of Green Tea, Tulsi, Wakame and Olive Leaf, the sunscreen provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. It provides water resistance for 80 minutes of swimming or activity.
The packaging may have a plastic appearance, however it is completely eco-conscious, made with natural sugarcane resin tubes.
- Reef safe - Haereticus Environmental Laboratory's Protect Land and Sea Certification - SPF 30
- Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
- Water resistant for 80 minutes of swimming or activity
- Tinted to reduce whitening effect common with mineral sunscreens
- Lighter non-greasy formula is ideal for use on your face or body
- Contains a potent antioxidant blend of Green Tea, Tulsi, Wakame and Olive Leaf
- Contains 8.8% (Non-Nano) Titanium Dioxide
- No Parabens, DEAs/ MEAs/ TEAs (diethanolamines/ methanolamines/ triethanolamines), SLS or SLES (sodium laurel or laureth sulfates), phthalates, dyes, cinnamates, benzophenones (BP-2), or camphor derivatives
- Tested and proven safe for baitfish, freshwater fish, saltwater fish and coral larvae and does not affect their natural behaviour
- Packaged in eco-Conscious Sugarcane Resin Tubes
- 3 oz / 90 ml
Applying a mineral sunscreen is different from what you might be used to! Apply in sections and remember that a little goes a long way. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming, sweating or immediately after towel drying and at least every two hours.
Please note: The tint can transfer to clothing.