Please note, Sea & Stream are an affiliate for this product. Unlike other products in our shop, we do not hold stock of the bag. We receive commission for each Turtleback sold via a referral from our website. We are unable to offer any discount on this product and it cannot be purchased using a Sea & Stream gift voucher.
The Turtleback bag is the first outdoor swimming bag which has an integrated, insulated changing mat. Manufactured with quality materials that are made to last, including redundant lorry tarpaulin, it keeps your gear dry and feet warm and clean. This makes the bag particularly good if you are considering swimming throughout the year.
When we first saw the Turtleback Bag, we knew that we would love to include it in our shop. We were delighted when Swim Feral asked us to be an affiliate seller.
- Insulated mat
- Easy drawstring for easy access with cold fingers
- Comfortable to carry with adjustable rucksack style straps
- Large enough to stand on and fit all your gear in
- Water proof / washable / wipeable
- Mat is made from recycled lorry tarpaulin
- Made in Lancashire in the UK by expert bag makers
- Two colour options: Green or Orange
- Free repairs within the first year of purchase
The SHOP NOW link will direct you through to Swim Feral's website where you will complete your purchase.
Swim Feral was founded by Jamima Latimer and Sonya Moorhead. They are both artists with a cold water habit and made friends swimming together in a dam on top of a blustery hill in the Yorkshire moors.