Carry your phone in your tow-float or take pictures from the water using this PVC free Aquapac waterproof phone case. The case is manufactured in the UK using biodegradable, UV resistant TPU. The case allows you to hear and talk into the phone without any issue. The touchscreen and scroll function of your phone will also work whilst in the case.
The case fits iPhone 6, 7, 8, X, XR and XS and similar size phones.
- 100% Waterproof IPX8 rating
- Fits iPhone 6, 7, 8, X, XR and XS and similar size phones
- PVC Free
- Biodegradable TPU
- Normal phone sound quality
- Waterproof to 10m (30ft)
- UV resistant
- Talk and hear as normal
- Great photos and videos
- Touchscreens will work normally
- Face recognition will work through the Aquapac.
- Fingerprint recognition doesn't work, passcode will be required.
- Protection against water, dust, corrosion, sand and mud
- Adjustable 50cm loop lanyard included
- Weight 86g
- Dimensions L 20cm x W 11cm, Inside fit L 16cm, combined phone width 20cm
- 1 year guarantee (covers the case and not the contents)
- Made in the UK
Aquapac create functional, protective solutions with practical carrying systems by using innovative design with sustainability built into the product life and into the manufacturing processes and materials.
Aquapac state: "Our mission is simple: design and manufacture high quality products. We don’t cut corners as people deserve top-notch gear to protect their equipment. Our submersible cases are all made in our own factory in the UK. We design and sub contract the manufacturing of our back packs, day sacks and other splashproof products to trusted suppliers in the Far East who have proven records in these fields".
Aquapac products are used by hikers, mountain climbers, holiday makers and water sports enthusiasts. Aquapacs are also used by Search & Rescue and Emergency Services, Coast Guards, Lifeguards, Forestry managers, Shipping companies and by many other outdoor workers all over the world.