The Bidford slim fit base layer top by Foxology is made in England using 100% super-fine knit merino wool. Merino's natural insulating property and ability to wick away moisture makes it the perfect base layer for laying your clothing after a cold water swim. The ultra soft top is seam free, preventing any discomfort through it's smooth finish. Two colour options are available in small batches from Sea & Stream. A men's base layer is also available.
- 100% Superfine Merino wool (non-mulesing).
- Seam-free, whole garment knitting reducing waste.
- Highly breathable & regulates body temperature.
- Wicks moisture away from your body.
- Naturally antibacterial & odour resistant.
- Block colour and fine stripe design details.
- Two colour options: Cloud or Cerise
- Designed and made in Leicestershire, England.
- Fit: Slim fit.
Chest (flat): S-45cm; M-48cm; L-51cm
Foxology produces beautiful, high quality, British made luxury knitwear, using ethically and sustainably sourced, 100% merino, lambswool and organic cotton, knitted using whole garment, seam-free technology to ensure waste free. The brand work hard to offer beautiful and desirable knitted products, that are fit for purpose and cause as little environmental impact as possible.